- Because taunting, trash talk and intimidating behavior have no
place in youth sports.
- Your admission is to watch the performance of
highly-impressionable kids -- not a license to abuse coaches, officials, players and other
- You want others to treat you the way you want to be treated --
and how many of us want to be treated with disrespect?
- We need more positive role models for our kids.
- People don't always remember the final score -- but they always
remember the fan on the touchline who made a fool our of him or herself.
- Because coaches and officials are also teachers. Why would you
harass them in their classroom?
- A national survey indicates kids play sports to have fun, not
to be number one!
- It's how you play the game that counts.
- It's simply the right thing to do.
- Because sportsmanship begins with you!
Good Sports Are Winners!